February 21 2017
Tapas Revolution: Sous chef
A competitive salary up to £22,000
Full training and industry qualifications
Genuine development opportunities as the company continues to grow
A fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
A chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
Trips to Spain with our suppliers
New opportunity not to be missed! Tapas Revolution has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Sous Chef to join the team based in SouthGate, Bath.
Omar Allibhoy, the founder of Tapas Revolution is on a mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting Spanish tapas bars. Using only fresh ingredients cooked to order, Tapas Revolution offers quality, authentic food in a stylish, contemporary environment.
The Sous Chef will prepare all food items, and certain beverages, to the specifications and standards of Tapas Revolution.
- The successful Sous Chef will
- Have at least 1 years’ experience as a sous chef.
- With a strong financial understanding
- Be able to work to and control set budgets
- Be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
- Show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
- Exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
Previous experience cooking in a fast-paced kitchen is essential, and an understanding of Spanish culture and ingredients preferable.
Apply for this position
The Pig Guide:
Official Brand Ambassadors for this year's Great Bath Feast. Get involved >