May 10 2017
Allium restaurant: Bartender & Chef de Partie
- Great team of industry professionals
- Busy property with high level of guest interaction
- Hotel is privately owned and undergoing continued refurbishment
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Above industry average salary
- Excellent opportunities to progress
The Abbey Hotel is a 62 bedroom property with restaurant and bar located in the heart of the city of Bath, it is also home to the award winning Allium restaurant and Bath’s newest cocktail bar, ArtBar.
After a recent refurbishment ArtBar is now a very stylish lounge bar operating throughout the day servicing hotel guests, locals, diners and events. ArtBar offers a lively lounge bar ambience from morning coffee through to late night drinks, quality products are part of our ethos along with a team who love delivering great customer service, genuinely enjoy what they do and have a desire to share product knowledge and learn more!
The bar very much works alongside Allium & replicates the high standards of service they deliver.
The key requirements for this role:
- A good knowledge of the menu and wine list.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer care at all times and provide a friendly, courteous and professional service.
- Be excited to bring new ideas for the cocktail list and increase knowledge of mixology.
- Smart appearance.
- A warm and welcoming personality and a love of customer service are key.
Chef de Partie
Not all jobs are the same, some jobs are fun jobs!
Head Chef Rupert Taylor looking to expand his team at the acclaimed Allium, 3AA Rosette, and award winning restaurant located in the heart of the stunning city of Bath.
An opportunity to work as a Chef de Partie alongside Rupert Taylor, who heads up Allium restaurant at the Abbey Hotel. As a Chef de Partie you will be expected to fully control your section working to the high standards in place that Rupert expects at all times.
This is a busy kitchen with a young dynamic team who love the pace and challenge of fast moving operation.
An experienced Chef de Partie who has a solid background working in AA Rosette accredited properties.
A team player who enjoys working with others whilst also being self- motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative would be an ideal candidateApply for this position